EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2020 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
Mobility is a vital factor in economic growth. However, it has also become one of the biggest problems due to the increase in population that must move and the growth of cities. Transportation is one of the most important causes of death due to vehicle emissions and traffic accidents.
Smart Mobility has the challenge of making travel more efficient and safer. Despite the advances that have been made in recent years, it is still an unresolved issue. Transportation systems are very complex because they involve humans, vehicles, information technologies and physical infrastructure. The analysis and action on these elements and their interactions is decisive to minimize the negative consequences of mobility.
The objective of this conference is that researchers can share their achievements, raise their ideas and projects and establish collaborations about Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for Smart Mobility.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Augmented Reality in ITS
- Autonomous driving
- Big data in ITS
- Cloud Computing in ITS
- Connected Car
- Communications in ITS
- Computer Vision for ITS
- Driving Assistants
- Driving Stress
- Emissions, Noise, Environment
- Human Factors
- Industrial Vehicles
- Information systems for ITS
- Intelligent Vehicles
- ITS and Smart Cities
- Modelling, Control and Simulation in ITS
- Safe and Secure in ITS
- Smart Mobility Services
- Sustainable Transportation
- Traffic management and Intelligent Infrastructure
- Transportation Networks
- Vehicle location
- Wearables and sensors in ITS
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue in:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.405)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Scopus indexed) (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Regular Papers: 10 – 20
Short papers: 6 – 9